Please call Ozark Village Resort directly for pricing and availabilty.
- All WaveRunner and Pontoon Boat rentals include life jackets.
- All WaveRunners rented 1-4 hours include a full tank of gas. For WaveRunners rented over 4 hours, the renter is responsible for any additional gas.
- All Pontoon Boats are full of gas when you leave and will be refueled upon return. Gas is not included in the rental price of the Pontoon Boat. You will be charged for the gas that you use.
- All renters must possess a valid driver's license, be at least 18 years old to sign a contact and 16 years old to drive a WaveRunner or Pontoon Boat.
- Attention!! If you are born after 1984, you must possess a Boating SafetyI.D. Card and a photo I.D. to operate any WaveRunner or Pontoon Boat on the lake. Go to www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov./MSHPWeb/WaterPatrol/ for more information or go to www.boat-ed.com to get a boating license in your home state.
- The renter is responsible for any and ALL damages incurred to the WaveRunner or Pontoon Boat during the rental period, including any 3rd party's property.
- WaveRunners are to be operated in accordance with Missouri boating laws: lawful hours of operation is sunrise to one hour prior to official sunset.
- Pontoon Boats are to be operated ONLY during daylight hours. If the Pontoon Boat is rented for multiple days and the renter is keeping it overnight, the Pontoon Boat is NOT to be operated after official sunset.
- Any WaveRunner or Pontoon Boat returned late, or after the agreed upon time WILL be charged the appropriate late fee.
- Rental fees must be paid prior to departure, including $300 deposit.
- Security Deposit - $300
- Anchor Deposit is $50
- Security Deposit WILL be charged to your account prior to your departure (credit card or cash).
- The security deposit will be held pending outcome of any damages caused by the customer. The WaveRunner or Pontoon Boat will be thoroughly inspected before departure and upon return.
- Any rental reported or observed operating in an unsafe manner, will result in forfeit of your security deposit.
- You must cancel within at least 24 hour notice of your rental time or forfeit the security deposit.
- If the weather is inclement during the time of your rental, the security deposit will be canceled. (Both parties must agree on what defines inclement weather on the day of the rental.)
- We accept Travelers Checks, Cash & Credit Cards (M/C, Visa & Discover)
Open 7 Days A Week
7:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Memorial Day - Labor Day
Call for Reservations